Our client is a global established, early phase specialist CRO and they are looking for talented Statistical Programmers to join there team in UK. They have a team 1000+ across UK and US, there global growth is not slowing down and are able to progression paths a lining with your individual future vision.
Actively involved in the development and manufacturing requirement of there 550 customer base currently. As they focus on early phase studies it is a very quick changing environment which bring unique challenges and joining a company who is actively in growth and looking for long term investment from there colleagues.
Permanent – Remote Working – Early Phase exp – 2+ years exp – Joining a team of 90+ – Quick Interview Process & Flexible Start Dates
- Generating & programming SDTM & ADAM Datasets specs, validation, listings, tables and figures
- Create data transfer specifications
- Working with internal teams (statisticians & Lead PK) and performing programming tasks
- Producing reports from Define-xml packages including reviewers guides and conformance
- Assist with mentoring team members
- Review & provide programming input into key study documents such as data management plans, reporting and analysis plans
Required / Desired Skills
- 2+ years’ experience as a Statistical Programmer in CRO, Pharma or Biotech
- Relevant degree pharma
- Experience with early-stage studies would be desired
- Working across multiple studies
- Excellent communication, organisation & team work
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.