AL Solutions are partnered with a mid-sized international pharma organisation that are growing their small statistical programming team in the UK. My client is looking for someone from either a CRO or Pharma background to work fully remotely across the UK. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is from a CRO that is looking to make the transition to the sponsor side as my client can be very flexible with candidate backgrounds.
Available for immediate start, however my client can take notice periods into consideration.
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Extensive experience working in clinical trials (Phases 1-4)
- Strong experience with CDISC standards
- Vast experience leading studies
- Life Science Degree or equivalent
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website www.alsolutions.co.uk for a list of more vacancies.