We have Senior Statistical Programmers with various Clients across Europe & UK. Ranging from Small Global CROs, to Global Leading CROs. They are looking for Programmers of all different levels from associate to Principal. They all offer remote working & progression opportunities into line management or department leader or Senior roles.
• Lead statistical programming activities for client and internal projects, including complex projects
• Provide support in the maintenance of an effective statistical programming department
• Produce and validate statistical analyses using SAS (CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets)
• Produce and review CDISC documentation
• Ensure compliance to SOPs, report deviations and KPIs and manage CAPAs
• Provide guidance to the programming team on data procedures and technical standards
• Prepare and perform internal and external training on statistical programming processes and techniques
• Develop new programming patterns/solutions and identify/implement new techniques, tools and products
• Support the Director of Statistical Programming in reviewing baseline estimations and project plans
• Support in reviewing budget proposals
Skills and Experience Required:
• Bachelor degree in Computing Science, Statistics or related field
• Substantial SAS statistical programming experience
• Previous experience as a Lead Statistical Programmer within a CRO environment
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.