Our client is a global CRO, one of the leading companies in the industry of drug development across various therapeutic areas. They are looking for a Senior Statistical Manager to head a team of 5 colleagues across the UK & US. The position is a fully remote working role.
This opportunity is perfect for Senior or Principal Statistician looking for career progression, or a chance to manage a larger global team. The perfect candidate will have expert experience in leading projects in Phase IV, be commercially minded Statistician and in-depth knowledge of SAS.
- Being the lead of all Statistical concepts and design not limited to tables, listings, figures & reports
- Overseeing all programming duties including procedures and programming tasks from basic to advanced
- Managing all projects from a team and client prospective, scope, budgets development and time management
- Actively participating in business development meetings, including proposal development, budgets and bid-defence
- 7 years Experience working in Biotech, Pharma or Medical Device company
- Excellent SAS skills
- Solid experience in mixed models, propensity scores analyses, perspective analyses in repeated measures
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as statistics, epidemiology, quantitative research methods, biology/medicine
- Strong SAS knowledge
- Commercially and statistical minded individual
- Line management experience (not essential)
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org – phone +44 (0) 203 778 0916