Josh Zarembski & AL Solutions are representing a growing international CRO that is looking to appoint a Principal Data Manager. This position can be worked remotely across the UK, Spain, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands (Home-Based).
This Organisation is experiencing a boom in new and exciting Oncology and Rare Disease studies and as planned is looking to increase the size of its European team in Q3. The role offers much more than just oversight of studies but the chance to work with a hugely passionate and dedicated team. Focused on quality over quantity and be rewarded for your dedication with training and development from a hugely knowledgable management team to help you move forward in the next steps of your career.
You will work closely with the Director of Data Management to lead their projects, provide support in managing & deploying resources effectively and being the POC for clients/external vendors.
- Acting as the Lead on Data management projects
- Representing the Data Management function in internal + external meetings
- Providing support in the maintenance of an effective Data Management department
- Design Case Report Forms
- Ensure DM tasks for your assigned studies are performed at a high quality, on time, and within budget
- 5+ years of Data Management experience within a CRO environment
- Strong lead experience
- Strong CDISC knowledge
Please get in touch to find out more, alternatively, you can visit our website for other opportunities within the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences space.