Senior/ Principal Biostatistician – Europe
Josh Zarembski are searching for an experienced Biostatistician anywhere in Europe, to work for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO).
This organisation provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device industries and employ over 25,000 people across over 40 countries.
This is an opportunity to join an international organisation that offer excellent training, development, and support as well as competitive packages and flexibility.
- Contribute to clinical development plan preparation;
- Review of study protocol and preparation of statistical methodologies;
- Development of detailed Medpace Data Analysis Plan for assigned projects;
- Programming of study analysis, review of study results and preparation of statistical methods section for clinical/statistical reports;
- Communicate project requirements for CRF design, database design and database cleanup to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis; and
- Communicate statistical results to medical writing personnel to ensure accurate interpretation.
- PhD in Biostatistics/Statistics preferred;
- Significant experience required within pharmaceutical clinical trials; and
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies