AL Solutions are partnering with a very exciting small CRO that are growing across Europe and the USA at a very impressive rate and growing a brand new European statistics team from scratch. My client has recently merged with a fellow small research organisation and have also acquired a small consultancy in the USA this year.
We are looking for someone to play a pivotal role in the growth and development of this new division and to be the POC for statistical activities in accordance with their European studies. This position can be worked remotely across Europe with occasional visits to the office in the Netherlands, offer a very competitive salary, excellent career progression opportunities and flexible start dates.
- Lead and support the planning, management, and execution of statistical and statistical programming activities for clinical trials, patient registries, and other activities as requested by clients.
- Identify project priorities and project timeline goals and communicate priority-related issues and timelines to programming and support teams.
- Provide project management of statistical and programming timeline activities on simple to moderate complexity clinical trials.
- Provide lead statistical support and oversight in the project specific creation of Statistical Analysis Plans.
- Provide biometrics leadership and coordination across client and other vendor functional areas, including clinical operations, data management, regulatory, and medical writing teams.
- Manage project budgets, support financial reporting for studies, identify of out of scope work.
- Statistics degree or Life Science equivalent
- Strong experience performing statistical analysis within clinical trials
- Previous experience leading studies
- Experience working in a CRO environment
- Good working knowledge of CDISC and ADaM
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via: