Senior Manager of Statistical Programming
AL Solutions are proud to announce that they are partnered with a pioneering market leader in biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. As they continue to scale as a world-class research-intensive company, they are looking for a Senior Manager of Statistical Programming to oversee the overall management of teams and help them to further build out their team in the US.
They are a company that focuses on their people and invests in their professional development to promote success. They can offer a dynamic working environment where everyone works together to achieve industry-leading results.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing global programming team
- Support team development, including interviewing, selection, and job description preparation.
- Performance management
- Reviews and ensures adherence to departmental working practice documents and SOPs, and contributes to their development.
- Recommends strategies to senior management on ways to increase the knowledge base and professional skills of staff in areas including programming technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry through on the job training, mentoring, and internal or external training courses.
- Works to increase the visibility of the company by encouraging the publications of articles in industry journals and presentations.
- 8+ years of experience within Statistical Programming
- Line management experience
- Experience working within a CRO environment
- Capable of facilitating communication with clients, project teams, departments and staff
- Solid decision making skills to decide company policies and procedures regarding programming
- In-depth understanding of tracking project budgets
- Understand and participate in bidding programming work
- Demonstrated leadership, motivation and problem solving capability
- Effective understanding of clinical trials
- Effective attention to detail
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455