Senior Manager of Program Management (Diagnostics / IVD)
AL Solutions are representing a small global diagnostics company that are looking to expand their Program Management function. We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Program Management to lead their IVD / Diagnostics projects for their team in the UK, Oxford.
This position has lots of flexibility if you wish to work remotely. Otherwise, being based in the office would bring a great advantage.
Our client offers great career progression seeing as you will be working closely with the Senior VP and this can be a great opportunity for someone looking to push further.
Due to their expansion, they can be entirely flexible with the position on offer, but in general the
- Ensuring their various programs are resourced correctly and work is carried out in line with the company’s strategy
- Work closely with the project teams and committees to ensure communication between projects
- Work closelt with the Senior VP and Senior Director to support and organise cross-functional teams to build the infrastructure for each project and to support the teams to be successful on delivery
- Project manage prioritized new product development projects
- Work closely with key leaders to embed an agreed project management structure within the company
- Program management/PM training across the company
- Revise the PM process and drive improvement
- Life science or engineering background/degree
- 5+ years’ experience working within matrix management of complex projects
- Experience successfully delivering new products to the market including reg approval
- Experience/knowledge with the development of IVDs (in-vitro diagnostics), automatino hardware or software
- Knowledge with key project management methods such as PMP, Prince 1
- Experience working in Medical Devices or IVD or Biotech companies within Project Management/Program Management
To find out more, please submit your application and we will schedule an informal call to go through things in more detail.