AL Solutions currently have a position available for a senior/lead data manager to join a small, niche CRO that are looking to expand their European data management team. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team with responsibility for leading all data management activities relating to clinical trial projects. This position is offered on a permanent basis, can be worked from home anywhere across the UK and is available to start ASAP, however this is flexible to take notice periods into account.
- Performs and oversees Data Management tasks in studies using EDC or paper CRFs.
- Data Management point of contact for allocated studies.
- Providing support in the management of the Data Management team.
- Provides mentoring to junior colleagues.
- Codes CRF/eCRF data using industry dictionaries.
- Performs database lock procedures.
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Strong experience leading data management studies
- Strong working experience with Oracle InForm
- Full data management life cycle experience
- Previous CRO background would be advantageous
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via: