AL Solutions are looking for a Data Manager with experience leading studies to work for a well funded, industry renowned, medium-sized CRO who have been growing at a fast pace. This can be worked remotely, anywhere throughout the UK.
This establishment, has an international presence with offices in 60 countries and over 2000 staff globally. They have created a friendly and enjoyable working environment which has lead to a staff turnover of below 7.5%. This demonstrates the dedication they have to their staff, their clients and the projects winning multiple industry awards, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As a lead data manager, you will be exposed to leading various clinical trials across phase (I-IV). Most of your work will be within Oncology and Rare Diseases meaning that you can work on some large complex trials, as well as smaller niche and innovative trials.
- POC for project teams, company departments, and clients for any Data Management queries
- Oversee/liaise with all external vendors
Responsible for DM activities within projects including:
- Coordinate DM activities within clinical projects
- Study document reviews
- DMP and other project-specific guidelines and instructions development and review
- Development of data validation plans
- Data validation
- Non-CROF electronic data handling (receiving, archiving, loading into database, review and resolution of reconciliation issues, feedback to vendors)
- Manual CRF review
- Clinical database lock
- Input into design of CRFs and review Case Report Forms
- Train junior Data Managers
- Mentor junior Data Managers
- Project-specific training
- Prepare and represent the team in internal and external meetings
- MSc/PhD within life sciences / statistics / something relevant
- 5+ years’ experience within the Life Science industry (CRO/Pharma/Biotech)
- Experience with CDM systems (Rave, Oracle, Inform, ClinTrial)
- CDISC knowledge
- Experience leading studies (ph I-IV)
- Experience mentoring/training others
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to me via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: email@example.com