Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) – GLOBAL PHARMA – REMOTE
AL Solutions are partnered with a Top Ten global pharmaceutical company who are looking to rapidly expand their clinical team in the UK with the introduction of a new Senior Clinical Research Associate. This is an unparalleled opportunity to work at the forefront of innovation and set the standard within the industry.
As a Senior CRA you will be working in close relation with the Clinical Project Manager to ensure the studies are carried to a high standard to improve the overall welfare of patients worldwide.
- Independent monitoring visits
- Assisting mentoring of new starters and being an active part of the team
- Assuring good communication with team members & clients
- Leading studies
- Contributing to the development of the team.
- Degree in Lifesciences, Medicine or Related Degree
- 2+ years as a CRA
- Fluency in English
- Oncology experience preferrable
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP, GDPR OR HIPPA, CTR/CTD/CFR
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455