AL Solutions are partnered with a small award winning CRO that are restarting their recruitment drive for the remainder of the year and looking for a Senior CRA to join their rapidly expanding team on a permanent basis. This position can be worked from home and will involve conducting between 6-8 site visits per month across the South West of the U.K. My client have grown by over 35% in the last 12 months and have won several industry awards. Due to this growth, they can offer a very competitive salary package and excellent career progression. Start dates ideally ASAP but they can be flexible to accommodate notice periods.
- Be involved in study start-up (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Preparation and coordination of monitoring visits
- On-site patient management
- Monitor and maintain ICH-GCP compliance
- Previous experience as a CRA II
- Previous experience working on Oncology studies
- In depth knowledge of GCP & ICH
- Life Science degree or equivalent
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below.