AL Solutions are currently partnering with a medium sized (roughly 250 employees) full service boutique CRO that specialises in Oncology and Rare & Diseases, with offices in 5 European countries and the USA, that are looking to expand their clinical research department across their US network.We are looking for a Senior CRA to be based home based anywhere on the East Coast to cover up to 8 sites for Oncology & Rare Disease studies to join the team on a permanent basis. My client is able to offer 100% home based working and flexible start dates – however if you could start within a month, it would be preferred.
- Administration and full investigator site responsibility for clinical studies
- Line management responsibilities for CRAs
- Ensure clinical trials are monitored such that subjects’ rights, safety and well-being are protected
- Pre-study visits, site initiation, monitoring of the clinical trial and the close-out of investigator sites
- Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Extensive experience working in clinical research
- Strong knowledge of European clinical research regulations
- Experience working on Rare Disease & Oncology studies
- Knowledge of project management
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: