AL Solutions are exclusively partnered with a niche rare disease-focused global CRO who are actively searching for an experienced CRA to join their team in the UK.
As a Senior CRA, you will work on the frontline of communication with project stakeholders, ensuring timelines, targets and standards of clinical research projects in rare disease studies.
This company aim to harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and exceptional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals and you will be at the forefront of their team.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to site identification and feasibility activities
- Be involved in site management, training site staff, ensure supply of study material, IMP and trial documents, recruitment updates.
- Collect and assess essential documents and perform reconciliation of Investigator Site File.
- Conduct pre-study visits, initiation visits site monitoring visits and closeout visits.
- Assesses IP accountability, dispensation, and compliance at the investigative sites.
- Prepare accurate and timely visit reports in accordance with the monitoring plan and/or SOPs.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of applications and Systems (e.g. CTMS, eTMF, IVRS/IWRS and EDC).
- Facilitates site audits and audit finding resolutions.
- May supervise work of, or mentor, less experienced CRAs.
- Serve as an observational visit leader.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life sciences
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of European clinical research regulations and ICH-GCP
- Multiple therapeutic experiences and proven ability to gain in-depth protocol knowledge
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455