Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) – France – Homebased
Kyna Broadhead is partnered with an award-winning rare disease specialist CRO that are looking to expand their Clinical Team in France with the introduction of a new Senior CRA. This company are expecting continuous growth after they merged with another like-minded small CRO 18 months ago. As an organisation, they have streamlined and perfected the Trial process to consistently provide a high-quality service.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be working in close relation with the Clinical Project Manager on early phase rare disease and oncology studies with an average of 6 site visits per month.
- Independent monitoring visits
- Assisting mentoring of new starters and being an active part of the team
- Assuring good communication with team members & clients
- Contributing to the development of the team.
- Degree in Lifesciences, Medicine or Related Degree
- 2+ years as a CRA
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP, GDPR OR HIPPA, CTR/CTD/CFR
- Permanent resident of France
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455