Senior Clinical Research Associate
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join a med-sized CRO based in Norway. This is for a home-based position but still to be working amongst a very friendly team and fun environment. This organisation has great flexibility on position and salary depending on your experience.
If you’re an experienced CRA, looking to progress within your career, and looking to work in a fun, friendly, yet challenging environment – then this is certainly the place to be. We have supported this organisation in the past for various positions and all of our placed candidates still work there to this day and have nothing but great things to say about them!
Responsibilities as a CRA
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits (approximately 6-8 times per month)
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
- Perform review of CRFs, source document verification and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
Requirements for a CRA
- Degree within Life Sciences or something relevant
- Experience with independent monitoring, within a Pharma/CRO setting, for 2+ years
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Hemophilia
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please get in touch with Christopher at: