After forming a new partnership with a scientific focused organisation, I am pleased to offer the opportunity to be part of a new and expanding clinical team based in Italy.
I am searching for confident, independent CRA’s from one year of experience plus. Interested in a long-term position offering strong future progression and a sensible work/life balance.
They have experienced steady growth for the last 20 years and are recognised as a company that focuses on providing quality over quantity. As they value the quality of their service, this is a flexible and trusting environment enabling you to set your own timeframes and deliverables and giving you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
This CRO pride themselves on their enjoyable working environment. You will have the opportunity to work and manage in-depth on several studies and to develop your understanding in areas primarily in Oncology & Rare Diseases & more.
Clinical Research Associate responsibilities will be in the areas of:
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits (approximately 6-8 times per month)
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
- Perform review of CRFs, source document verification and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
The experience required
- Degree within Life Sciences or relevant
- Experience with independent monitoring, within a Pharma/CRO setting, for 3+ years
- Previous experience in different types of monitoring
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0918