I would like to introduce a new Senior Clinical Research Associate based in Germany. Our long time client is a Oncology & Rare Disease focused mid-sized CRO, they have been in growth over the last 18 months across UK, EU and US.
Permanent – SCRA – Remote – Germany – Oncology Studies – Excellent Progression & Salary
- Being responsible for managing & mentoring CRAs
- Site management & monitoring visits
- Reviewing study documents including protocol, patient information forms & eCRF guidelines
- Supervise CRAs of all levels and assist with development of new trainees
- Life science, Healthcare, medicine or related degree
- 4+ years experience working as a CRA in CRO
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP, GDPR & HIPPA, Regulations (CTR,CTD or CFR) and local regulatory requirements
- Clear and expert knowledge of clinical site management & monitoring
- Experience mentoring junior and fellow CRAs
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.