Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA III) – Remote France
Louise king has a brand-new Senior Clinical Research Associate role based in France, opportunities ranging from small specialized CROs to large CROs with FSP option available.
We have been closely partnered with them over 18 months, they have a close working environment where you are more than just a number and individual. They specialize in working with small Biotech’s and pharma companies across UK, EU and US.
They offer excellent salary, remote working, future progression due to the long-term growth of the company, up to 8 site visits per month and flexible working hours.
- Being responsible for managing & mentoring CRAs
- Site management & monitoring visits
- Reviewing study documents including protocol, patient information forms & eCRF guidelines
- Supervise CRAs of all levels and assist with development of new trainees
- Life science, Healthcare, medicine or related degree
- 2+ years experience working as a CRA in CRO
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP, GDPR & HIPPA, Regulations (CTR,CTD or CFR) and local regulatory requirements
- Clear and expert knowledge of clinical site management & monitoring
- Experience mentoring junior and fellow CRAs
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Louise King – Delivery Associates