AL Solutions are exclusively partnered with a niche Oncology focused full-service Contract Research Organisation (CRO) who are looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA ) to join their Clinical Operations Team in Spain, in a predominately home-based position.
The Senior Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle, you’ll be working in some cutting-edge therapy areas, particularly within Oncology. The position level depends on the years of experience, performance record, level of independence in the role, ability to take on additional tasks or tutor more junior colleagues.
A supportive and encouraging environment that focuses on quality over quantity with a passion to bring new medicines to the market. This organisation has experienced steady growth for the last 5 years and attracting and retaining high-calibre people is fundamental to their continued success.
Responsibilities may include:
- Site management and monitoring activities across Spain
- Co-monitor, train, and mentor junior members of the team
- Perform all type of visits from Pre-Study to Close out.
- Supporting quality control, such as compliance monitoring and reports review
- Participating in feasibility research
- Supporting the regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions and regulatory approval
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, preferably in life science.
- Have at least 1 year of independent on-site monitoring experience
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH-GCP, basic knowledge of GMP/GDP.
- Be flexible with the ability to travel nationwide
- Strong communication, written, and presentation skills.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455