Senior Clinical Research Associate (Senior CRA)
AL Solutions are partnered with a boutique provider of biopharmaceutical development and healthcare intelligence, who are actively seeking knowledgeable Senior Clinical Research Associates to join their tight-knit team. This is a company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.
You will be working in some cutting-edge therapy areas, particularly within Oncology and have the opportunity to go beyond the role of a typical clinical monitor and use your expertise to bring pioneering new medicines to the market.
This position can be worked completely remotely across the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Successful management of the site from initiation, selection through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring the integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
- 2 years of independent monitoring experience
- Amazing communication skills
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455