AL Solutions are working in partnership with a small emerging CRO that are embarking on a very exciting long-term growth journey across their European and USA teams. We are looking for a Senior Clinical Programmer to working in the data management department on a permanent basis.My client offers an excellent opportunity to fast track your career progression as they are looking to develop people into future managers for the business.
This can be worked 100% from home across Europe and offer very flexible start dates.
- Design, build, test and release clinical databases to the production
- Develop and/or review Data Validation Plan
- Develop and/or validate SAS programs for metric reporting, data review listings, data import and data export set-up
- Program electronic edit checks and data listings required for data review and validation process
- Develop and maintain all clinical programming documentations, including study design specifications, User’s Acceptance Test (UAT) plans, test cases and database configuration settings in support of database set-up and edit checks programming.
- Lead and coordinates clinical programming activities for assigned studies
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Through understanding of CDISC standards (CDASH, TAUG’s and SDTM)
- Strong experience within clinical programming
- Previous experience working within a CRO environment is preferred
- Strong programming skills within EDC systems
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website www.alsolutions.co.uk for a list of more vacancies.