Senior Clinical Data Manager – Remote Working
Louise king has a brand-new Senior Clinical Data Manager role based in Italy, working with a nitche mid-sized Global CRO focusing in rare disease & oncology studies who are extending their EU Team.
We have been closely partnered with them over the last two years, they have been award winning over the past 10 years in drug development & innovation. They specialize in working with small Biotech’s and pharma companies across UK, EU and US.
They offer excellent salary, remote working, future progression due to the long-term growth of the company and flexible working hours.
Remote Working – United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Germany & France
- Being responsible for ongoing studies, managing timelines, solve and highlight any issues to team.
- Actively involved in meeting with sponsors – bid defence, kick off meetings, audits & present on data management
- Organising data management documentation, data manager plans, eCRF guides & data transfer plans.
- Regularly reporting clinical data & quality issue to Data Management Team Lead
- Acting as the point of contact for internal & external customers for all things related to Data Management.
- Supporting department Head & Data Manager Team Lead Managing SOPs
- Actively involved in mentoring team members
- Performing hands on Data Management Tasks, from start up to Lock procedures.
- Experience working in a CRO, Pharma Or Biotech
- Leading studies and performing Database Lock
- Degree in Science/Maths or equivalent
- Preferably experience working with Oracle InForm eCRF
- Oncology and/or Rare Disease exp would be a bonus
- Experience with meetings with sponsors
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Louise King – Delivery Associate