Senior Clinical Data Manager – Remote Working
Louise king has a brand-new Senior Clinical Data Manager role based in Germany, working with a nitche mid-sized German CRO who are extending their German Team.
They offer excellent salary, remote working, future progression due to the long-term growth of the company and flexible working hours.
- Being responsible for ongoing studies, managing timelines, solve and highlight any issues to team.
- Actively involved in meeting with sponsors – bid defence, kick off meetings, audits & present on data management
- Organising data management documentation, data manager plans, eCRF guides & data transfer plans.
- Regularly reporting clinical data & quality issue to Data Management Team Lead
- Acting as the point of contact for internal & external customers for all things related to Data Management.
- Supporting department Head & Data Manager Team Lead Managing SOPs
- Actively involved in mentoring team members
- Performing hands on Data Management Tasks, from start up to Lock procedures.
- Experience working in a CRO, Pharma Or Biotech
- Leading studies and performing Database Lock
- Degree in Science/Maths or equivalent
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Louise King – Delivery Associate