A new position has come available with our small award winning Oncology CRO client within their European data management department. This is a great opportunity to join a well established team that can offer excellent future development into a principal/team lead position within a short amount of time.
My client are a mid-sized company that are looking to continuously grow over the next 12-18 months across their European and U.S teams. This can be worked 100% from home across Europe and is available to start within 4 months.
- Serve as primary contact for DM with all relevant parties both internally and externally
- Create training materials for EDC users and provide project-specific training as required
- Keep oversight on relevant Data Management activities within a project, as specified in the Data Management Plan
- Create Data Cleaning Plan in consultation with applicable functional groups and oversee data releases.
- Provide support on clinical study database set-up, including eCRF design and database validation requirements
- Coordinate, participate and complete the database User Acceptance Testing (UAT) related tasks
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Strong experience working in clinical data management
- Previous experience leading studies from a data management point of view
- ICH/GCP qualified
- Experience with the full life-cycle of data management (database set-up to database lock)
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: