Senior Data Manager
AL Solutions are searching for a Senior Data Manager to work for a market-leading European early-phase specialist CRO. This position is to be based in the South of Germany, and can have some remote flexibility for the right candidates.
This is an opportunity to join an internationally renowned CRO that are experiencing growth across all of their European sites. You will join the organisation at the heart of their expansion, and experience their developing success first-hand, which will enable you to progress rapidly through your career by developing new skills.
If you’re looking to join an organisation that invest in their employees, provide excellent support, and offer exciting growth opportunities…then look no further!
Senior Data Manager Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Implement clinical data management of clinical studies
- Create data management relevant documents i.e. DMPs, DVPs, annotated CRFs, EDTAs, DHRs
- Develop study-specific databases within inform and clintrial
- Program edit checks, plausibility checks, and creation of database queries (PL, SQL, SAS)
- Create test plans, testing of eCRFs, databases
- Training eCRF users
Senior Data Manager Requirements
- MSc / PhD qualified
- Strong experience as a clinical data manager within a CRO/Pharmaceutical environment
- CIDSC skills (CDASH and SDTM)
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909