Our client is a small CRO which has serviced trials across the globe, they have been established for 30+ years and covering all therapy areas. The have started a new venture recently and specializing in oncology. They are looking for someone based in the United States East Coast, they are offering a flexibility with working from home. It is an exciting time to join the company as they have a great pipeline for the future.
- Leading the planning & management of statisticians and statistical programming activities for all clinical trials
- Providing statistical inputs on projects needs, both regulatory & scientific
- Representing the Statistical department for both internal & client meetings & presentations
- Uphold positive working relationships with sponsors, collaborating associates and vendor personnel
- Identifying project priorities, timeline goals, communicate clearly to programmers and support teams
- Providing biometric leadership across client & functional areas
- Managing budgets for projects
- 3+ years’ experience as a Biostatistician
- Desire to collaborate effectively within department and company
- To have lead study experience within clinical trials
- Solid Background with working in Pharmaceutical and/or CRO
- CDISC – Adam experience required
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.