AL Solutions are searching for a Senior Biostatistician to work for a market-leading European early-phase specialist CRO. This position is to be based in the South of Germany, and can have some remote flexibility for the right candidates.
This is an opportunity to join an internationally renowned CRO that are experiencing growth across all of their European sites. You will join the organisation at the heart of their expansion, and experience their developing success first-hand, which will enable you to progress rapidly through your career by developing new skills.
If you’re looking to join an organisation that invest in their employees, provide excellent support, and offer exciting growth opportunities…then look no further!
Senior Biostatistician Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Statistical evaluation of experimental data from clinical research and preclinical toxicology
- Preparation of statistical reports
- Development and approval of the biometrics aspects of study protocols, case number calculations, and data validation
- Statistical advice to scientists in planning studies, performing stat analyses, and preparing scientific reports
- Review of SAPs
- Create SAPS
- Project management, customer advice, and support in the context of projects within Biometrics
Senior Biostatistician Requirements
- MSc / PhD qualified
- Strong experience as a Biostatistician within the Pharma/CRO environment
- Ability to lead studies and liaise with external vendors/clients
- Strong SAS experience
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909