Joshua Leggett has partnered with a niche, blue-ocean, Rare/Orphan Disease biotech with>120 employees focused on developing Rare, critical, lifesaving therapies. They have recently achieved an additional €90million to establish their lead product to commercialisation in early 2023.
Due to this astounding success, they’re now searching for their first in-house lead SAS Programmer who can work closely with external vendors and aim to bring the Programming activities in-house. This is a remote opportunity anywhere in Europe with the opportunity to build up a brand-new function from the ground up.
- Function as lead programmer for one or more indications of compounds under study.
- Provides programming of tables, listings, figures to support the needs of medical affairs, including graphical displays for scientific publications as needed.
- Provides programming support for ongoing studies, as needed, including oversight of statistical programming for outsourced trials. Meets regularly with CRO counterparts. Attends clinical study team meetings as needed.
- Provides review of eCRFs, annotated CRFs, data management plan, edit check specifications, and statistical analysis plan, with a view to ensuring that data required for specified analyses will be collected, clean, and can be appropriately analysed.
- In collaboration with data management, may provide specialty SAS programming for data management including customized line listings to support review of clinical trial data.
- Ensures that study documentation is maintained to the standard required according to SOPs and acceptable for audit.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to others.
- All other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years SAS programming experience ideally in the Biotech/Pharma environment
- Strong expertise in CDSIC, SDTM & ADaM standards
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
- Experience of leading project teams, forecasting work and assessing progress
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: