Quality Assurance Consultant
AL Solutions are partnered with a Rare Disease Biotech company in Baltimore that are searching for additional support within the QA department. We’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance consultant that can work anywhere from 0.2-0.8 FTE.
The company currently carry out a lot of QA work by using CRO/CMOs. They want this to be brought more in-house and therefore we are in need of an expert that has a strong knowledge of GmP and GxP that can also oversee these contract manufacturing organisations.
- 10+ years’ quality assurance experience within the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology company
- Familiar with developing processes and systems from scratch
- Experience working in a small group/team
- Ability to effectively oversee and manage contract manufacturing organisations
- Local to Baltimore
- Conversant with Biologics and small molecules manufacturing
- PhD is preferred
Please submit an application to find out more or find more vacancies on our website.