AL Solutions are working alongside a small and very unique full service CRO that are at the begging of a vast long term growth project throughout their U.S & European biometric team.
My client are looking to grow 500% over the next 5 years as they have completed a recent merger & acquisition. Due to this level of growth, we are looking for people who can develop into future leaders for the business & play a key role in their continued growth and development of the organisation
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Extensive experience working in clinical trials (Phases 1-4)
- Strong experience with CDISC standards
- Vast experience leading studies
- Previous experience mentoring junior programmers
- Previous experience working for a CRO is essential
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website www.alsolutions.co.uk for a list of more vacancies.