AL Solutions have formed a partnership with a small sized pharmaceutical organisation in Switzerland that have a very extensive and exciting pipeline within Oncology from discovery up to Phase III. We are looking for a Manager/Principal level statistical programmer to be the very first programmer in the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come on board and grow the programming team from scratch over a period of time. Initially you will be tasked with overseeing/managing the CRO partners, alongside playing a key role in helping structure and set up this new department.
This position will require you to be based in Switzerland and can offer 1-2 days home based flexibility.
- Manage a team of statistical programmers & resource planning for their studies
- Ensure adherence to GCP, regulatory guidelines, standard processes, and SOPs
- Oversee the production of programming deliverables
- Ensure quality of Statistical Programming deliverables
- Provide mentoring support to fellow statistical programmers and biostatisticians
- Provide programming guidance to vendors around project standards and programming practices
- MSc in Statistics/Biostatistics/Computer Science
- Extensive experience within SAS/Statistical Programming
- Excellent background working on clinical trials
- Previous experience working on Oncology studies
- Excellent technical knowledge (CDISC, ADaM & SDTM)
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below.