Josh Zarembski has an excellent opportunity available as a Data Management Team Leader to join a small award-winning oncology-focused CRO. My client has been growing at a vast rate since the start of the year due to a recent merger and new partnerships they have formed with some industry-leading sponsors.
This position will be responsible for leading studies and line managing a team of 6 data managers. It can be worked 100% from home across Europe, offer an excellent salary and flexible start dates.
- Manage the flow of work and resource within the allocated Data Management team
- Leads/Participate at sponsor meetings, including Bid Defence Meetings Kick-off Meetings and audits, to provide input from a Data Management perspective
- Line management of data managers
- In-house training, development and coaching and mentoring for assigned staff and other colleagues.
- Ensure sponsors and internal team members are aware of the implications of relevant regulatory guidance.
- Experience line managing
- Strong experience leading studies from a data management perspective
- Good knowledge of SAS
- Previous exposure to a CRO environment
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: