Principal Data Manager
AL Solutions are representing a small international CRO that are looking to appoint a Principal Data Manager. This position can be worked remotely across the UK, Europe, and USA.
Our client is experience a high influx of exciting Oncology and Rare Disease studies and therefore need to expand. Their small and growing team offers excellent opportunities to progress, take on more responsibility, and learn from like-minded people.
You will work closely with the Director of Data Management to lead their projects, provide support in managing & deploying resources effectively and being the POC for clients/external vendors.
- Acting as the Lead on Data management projects
- Representing the Data Management function in internal + external meetings
- Providing support in the maintenance of an effective Data Management department
- Design Case Report Forms
- Ensure DM tasks for your assigned studies are performed at a high quality, on time, and within budget
- 5+ years’ of Data Management experience within a CRO environment
- Strong lead experience
- Strong CDISC knowledge
Please get in touch to find out more, alternatively you can visit our website for other opportunities within the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences space.