Josh Zarembski is searching for a Senior Statistician to join a mid-sized Immunology Biotech company, based in the UK. This position is to hire their first in-house Statistician that will be responsible for developing the department and overseeing the external vendors.
As the first in-house statistician, you will be taking the Statistical lead on all projects and liaising with CROs. There is potential for this team to grow in the near future, whereby your position can develop more into mentorship/leadership if this is where you would like to take your career.
- Act as the statistical lead for several immunology projects
- Responsible for all statistical aspects of clinical trials
- Collaborate with the study team members
- Programming and validating datasets
- Act as the POC for CROs and all external vendors for Biostatistics activities
- Represent the statistics team for internal and external meetings
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and externally
- MSc or PhD in Statistics or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience across all phases
- Strong lead experience and ability to oversee CROs
- Leadership skills
- Independent decision-making abilities
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: email@example.com