Medical Science Liaison
AL Solutions are searching for a Medical Science Liaison, in the UK, to work for an international Immunology Biotech company that are currently working on COVID studies.
You will be responsible for providing medical and scientific support for products and programs particularly in emerging markets.
- Support protocol development and data gathering for proposed clinical studies
- Develop and engage KOL network across by demonstrating good knowledge of the products and clinical areas in support of studies and other initiatives.
- Provide technical leadership in site monitoring during clinical studies
- Educate and support the internal distribution of key publications
- Provide scientific representation at external events
- Work with the global Medical Affairs team
- PhD or MSc In a natural Sciences subject (e.g. Immunology, Cell biology etc)
- 3+ years’ experience within a Pharma company in a similar role
- Experience in management of scientific data
- Willingness to travel
- UK based
Please apply to find out more, or check our website for more opportunities.