AL Solutions have recently partnered with a small to midsized biotech focusing predominately on the development of extremely Rare Diseases. They are working on 10 assets from pre-clinical to IND/Commercialisation of their first product by the end of 2021.
Due to this incredible success, they are now looking for an experienced Medical Director with 5+ years in the Medical Affairs arena to build a plan to market with the KOLs and sign off on their lead product. This is an incredibly unique position with huge prospects for your career development.
- Provide Medical, Scientific expertise and leadership for the commercial teams
- Work closely with the head of development, implementing and executing Medical Affairs plans
- Review and approval of promotional material to ensure compliant with the codes of practise
- Close management of the UK Medical Science Liaison teams
- Develop the Medical Affairs team, formulating a plan for the medical business over the next 12-18 month
- KOL mapping and development
- Provide Medical input into the marketing and sales teams
- Work cross functionally with the wider business to help produce materials where required
- Medical Doctor or PharmD
- Minimum 5 year working in Medical Affairs development
- Must have previous Pharma or Biotech experience
- Previous experience as the final signatory
- Experience in Rare Disease is highly desirable
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong commercial awareness
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via: