Head of Global Regulatory Labelling – UK Pharma
AL Solutions are looking for an experienced global regulatory labelling lead to work for a small UK based Pharma company. You can work from home 3-4 days per week but must ideally come to their Cambridge, UK office weekly. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team and work with the wider senior management, with opinions valued and heard.
Our client is a small Pharmaceutical company that are passionate about the products they put onto the market. The company is innovative, friendly, and most of all – flexible. You can have flexible remote working and flexible working hours – alongside a competitive package.
- Act as the SME on both local and global regulatory labelling requirements
- Be a member of the Regulatory Affairs leadership team bringing labelling strategy and compliance items to the team
- Ensure ongoing compliance of established products in the life cycle process
- Drive the optimal product labelling approaches
- Lead the process optimisation and efficiency improvements
- Own the labelling component of the end to end labelling – artwork process
- Work with development reg leads and the Head of Regulatory affairs to identify outsourced resources to support the development portfolio
- Overall, you will be providing strategic labelling expertise and leadership across all products
- Oversee direct outsourcing partners to ensure effective delivery of labelling support for the Marketed Product Portfolio such that it is fit for purpose
- You might undertake labelling Due Diligence review support when needed
- Global mindset
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines and the ability to communicate these concepts across various levels in the company
- A labelling leader that takes ownership and whom is also willing to provide operational labelling support, hands on, when needed
- Several years’ experience within Regulatory Labelling in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Flexible working times
- Flexible working from home
- On-site parking
- Up to 60 days holiday (under circumstances)
- Flexible package that you can choose from (extra income, extra holiday, extra insurances/pension etc)
- Flexible and friendly environment
Find out more!