Head of Biostatistics
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Lead Statistician with management skills to become the new Head of Biostatistics for an expanding CRO based In the UK.
This is an opportunity for someone at Principal/AD level looking to take the step up into a Head of department position. The group is currently only 3-4 people large, but is looking to grow throughout the year.
As their Head of Biostatistics, you will act as the lead Statistician on some studies and will be the point of contact for sponsors. With this, you will line manage their Statisticians and Programmers and be part of the strategic growth of the group.
- To develop best working practices and Standard Operating Procedures to deliver the portfolio of projects within the Biostatistics Department.
- Provide leadership for the Statistical and Programming aspects of projects within the Biostatistics department.
- Drive and develop the processes to support all activities within the Biostatistics department.
- Serve as a resource for allocated projects and its deliverables.
- Ensure Statistical and Programming deliverables are achieved on time and to high quality.
- Coordinate the Statistical and Programming activities and resources for allocated projects.
- Ensure that all Statistical and Programming activities are performed in line with relevant SOP’s and in accordance with GCP.
- Line Management of the Biostatistics department
- Experience as a Lead Biostatistician across all phases
- Strong CRO background
- Strong SAS and CDISC skills
- Line management skills
Please apply to find out more, or check our website for other career opportunities.