AL Solutions are partnered with a small niche CRO in the U.K with a core focus in Biometrics that have an urgent need for a Senior Data Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract basis. This position will involve conducting hands on data management activities and leading studies. It can be worked fully remotely anywhere across Europe, offer an excellent hourly rate and the strong likelihood of extension.
- Performing the Lead Data Manager role with responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities
- Develops or reviews the mCRF.
- Guide the development of the eCRF and aCRF.
- Study Team Management: Oversight of all data review activities; measuring progress against the project plan
- Contract and Budget: Detailed knowledge and understanding of contracted Data Management obligations and associated budget
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Strong experience leading studies within data management
- Previous CRO experience
- Good understanding of SAS
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please look on our website for a list of more vacancies, or reach out to us via: