AL Solutions are currently searching for a clinical database programmer to join on of our small Oncology focused CRO clients on a permanent basis. My client have been growing 30% year on year over the last 3 years and are looking to continue this level of growth for the foreseeable future across all of their departments throughout Europe. My client have also won several industry awards over the past 12 months and in the process of making several acquisitions to expand their portfolio.
This position can be worked 100% from home across the UK or Ireland, can offer a very competitive salary package and is available to start ASAP, however this can be flexible to accommodate notice periods.
- Acts as point of contact for both internal and external customers for all programming issues for allocated studies.
- Provide programming and technical support to studies from eCRF design to database lock within agreed project timelines.
- Manage the extraction of data from the EDC system.
- Create SAS programs to manipulate data extracted from the EDC system into standard format SAS datasets
- Build eCRF screens and write validation checks within the EDC system.
- Strong background within database programming
- Previous experience working with Oracle InForm
- Experience with SAS programming
- Previous exposure to CDISC would be an advantage
- Experience of designing and building eCRF
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies.