I am looking to speak with Data Managers who are looking for a next step in their career as a Project Data Manager working with a market-leading Scandinavian CRO, based in Sweden, Malmo, or commuting from Denmark, Copenhagen.
This organisation have recently acquired several other CROs within Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland and are now being recognised as the market leader within the Nordic region. This is an opportunity to join a growing organisation with a structured career path and excellent benefits.
They are a friendly team, where their culture means everything, hence their very small staff turnover. Due to their expansion, they can be entirely flexible with their offer (in terms of responsibilities, flexibility, and package)
You will be given full training to be able to work within this role, providing you have strong data management skills and keen to progress into a more senior position.
- Complete task(s) given by the Line/Function Manager according to applicable regulations, agreements and budget.
- Ensure that defined objectives and plans are followed-up and met.
- Ensure Customers’ positive perception of the collaboration with the team.
- Cooperate with colleagues, nationally and internationally.
- Follow current admin routines.
- Participate in relevant courses, conferences, symposia and meetings as agreed with Line Manager/Function Manager/Customer.
- Project Management and Active project participation
- General supervising within relevant fields
- Assist with advice and training of less experienced staff
- Consulting in relevant disciplines
- Develop training material and conduct internal and external courses
- Assist the Customer with current regulatory requirement
- Basic education within relevant field, equivalent to degree from University or University college. Formal education may be compensated by experience.
- Ability and desire to fulfil our customer promises: Quality, punctuality and communication.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Basic knowledge in using the SAS system.
- At least 2 years previous experience in Data Management within clinical trials.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909