A new very exciting position has come available with a small Oncology focused CRO client of our in their data management department. We are looking for a line manager to lead a small team that consists of 6 data managers across the UK and Europe.
This role will involve both line management responsibilities and some hands on data management work. My client are going through a very exciting transformation as they have been growing at a significant rate over the last two years and are looking to continue on this trajectory.
The role can be worked 100% from home and is offering very flexible start dates.
- Line management of assigned staff.
- Manage the flow of work and resource within the allocated Data Management team to allow the team to adhere to agreed study timelines
- In-house training, development and coaching and mentoring for assigned staff and other colleagues.
- Leads/Participate at sponsor meetings, including Bid Defence Meetings Kick-off Meetings and audits, to provide input from a Data Management perspective
- Provide Data Management support on clinical studies, working with the team for all aspects of the study from eCRF design, review and testing, all aspects of data review and database lock procedures.
- Support department head in the review and update of SOPs and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Experience line managing
- Strong experience leading studies from a data management perspective
- Good knowledge of SAS
- Extensive experience in start-up, maintenance and close out
- Previous exposure to a CRO environment
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: