Clinical Research Associate/ (CRA2)
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join an ambitious, driven, niche CRO – based in the UK. Are you keen to work amongst a friendly team within a fun environment? This opportunity could be for you!
After fantastic work on groundbreaking oncology studies & due to recent funding my client is now looking to grow their team and take their research to the next level.
The organisation, prides themselves on looking after their staff first which is demonstrated by the low staff turnover of just 8%. With the ability to offer great flexibility, the position can either be office or homebased.
If you are interested in joining a growing ambitious team, get in touch to find out more.
Responsibilities as a CRA
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits (approximately 6-8 times per month)
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
- Perform review of CRFs, source document verification and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
Requirements for a CRA
- Degree within Life Sciences or something relevant
- Experience with independent monitoring, within a Pharma/CRO setting, for 2+ years
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Previous experience in Oncology (ideal, but not essential)
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.