AL Solutions are partnering with an exciting, multinational mid-sized CRO that looking for a new to add a new team member to their clinical operations team in the U.K. We are looking for a CRA II to join on a permanent basis to perform between 6-8 site visits per month across the UK.
This position can be worked completely remotely or you can also have the option of working from the office in Oxford. My client has won several industry awards over the last 2 years and prides themselves on having less than a 7% staff turnover.
We are ideally looking for someone who can start ASAP, however my client can also offer some flexibility around this to accommodate notice periods.
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Participate in feasibility research
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- To liaise with other appropriate departments including to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on Oncology studies
- Previous CRO background
- Several years experience within monitoring
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below.