Contract Statistician – Home Based (Anywhere Europe)
AL Solutions is actively searching for an ambitious, career-driven and intelligent Statistician to work on a 12 month contract for a small and boutique CRO headquartered in the UK, that are looking to hire throughout Europe. This organisation has experienced steady growth for the last 20 years and are recognised as a company that focus on providing quality over quantity. As they value the quality of their service, this is a flexible and trusting environment enabling you to set your own timeframes and deliverables and giving you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
This CRO pride themselves on their enjoyable working environment. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth on several studies and to develop your understanding in areas such as: Orphan Diseases, Gene Therapy and Personalised Medicine.
If you are looking to work alongside like-minded statisticians and programmers in an organisation with a clear path for progression, then this could be the next step for you.
Your responsibilities will be in the areas of:
– Leading projects and handling budgets
– Protocol and sample size consultancy
– Randomisation design
– Developing SAPs
– Statistical programming + Modelling
– Representing findings in internal and external meetings
– Contribute to the development of new SOPs and methods/processes
– Project management
– Training, mentoring and developing Statisticians
– Possibly Line Management
The experience required for this position:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical/CRO working environment
– Budgeting/resourcing skills
– Experience across phase I-IV
– Leadership and mentoring skills
If you are interested in hearing more, reach out via: email@example.com / +44 (0) 203 778 0910