Contract Data Manager – UK/Home Based – 6 Months
My client is a small & niche Pharmaceutical company that is headquartered in the South of England. We are searching for a Contract Data Manager to assist on a 6-month contract, working office-based or with home-based flexibility.
Your main areas of duty will be to work on a database lock, as well as assisting (approx. 15%) on their new start-up Phase I studies.
This is an exciting company to work for, and they’re currently assessing resource plans so there is a strong possibility of further extension or a potential for a permanent position after the length of your contract.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with external vendors
- Overseeing CRO work to ensure that everything is completed to a high standard and within timelines
- Assisting in the Phase I studies, including creating and testing CRFs, setting up Data Management Plans (DMPs)
- Improving their current DM tools, processes and methods
The requirements for this contract are:
- 5+ years’ Data Management experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience across all phases from database setup to database lock
- Sound CDISC knowledge
- Willingness to travel to their Munich office occasionally
- Effective communication
- Time management skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science Recruitment Consultancy. We recruit across the entire UK/EU for clients ranging from small start-up Biotechnology companies, right the way through to Global Pharmaceutical companies and CROs.