Clinical Trial Manager
Christopher Antoniou is searching for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) who would be interested in joining an ambitious, driven Biotech – based in Belgium reporting directly into the Head of Clinical Operations. Are you keen to learn and progress alongside this company as well as working amongst a friendly team within a fun environment? This opportunity could be for you!
After fantastic work on groundbreaking oncology studies & due to recent funding my client is now looking to grow their team and take their research to the next level.
The organisation, prides themselves on looking after their staff first which is demonstrated by the low staff turnover.
If you are interested in joining a growing ambitious team, get in touch to find out more.
Responsibilities as a CTM
- Management and oversight to studies, making sure they are on time and within budget
- Oversight with CROs/Vendors and management
- Budget management
- Maintaining work relationships with KOLs
- Training/mentoring of Junior CRAs
- Other Clinical Trial Management tasks
Requirements for a CTM
- Degree within Life Sciences or something relevant
- 2+ years experience as a Clinical Trial Manager/Project Manager
- Strong experience across all aspects of Clinical Trial Management
- Experience with independent monitoring, within a Pharma/CRO or Biotech setting, for 3+ years
- Previous experience in Oncology (ideal, but not essential)
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0915
- Email: email@example.com