Clinical Trial Lead – UK- Remote
AL Solutions are partnered with a Niche Rare Disease specialist CRO that are looking to expand their Clinical Team in the UK with the introduction of a new Clinical Trial Lead on a permanent basis.
As a CTL you will be working in close relation with the Clinical Project Manager to ensure that all projects are completed to a high standard. As an organisation, they pride themselves on their ability to catapult projects forward by harnessing cutting edge technology and utilising the best talent in the industry.
- Responsible for oversight of CRA and IHCRA activity on the assigned study.
- Responsible of Preparation, maintenance and execution of Clinical Operations plans
- Assist project manager with budgeting throughout the project and forecasting of URFs
- Ensures all monitoring tasks are delivered on time and within agreed monitoring budget
- Act as the CRA on projects when necessary
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Extensive previous experience as a CRA
- Previous CRO experience
- Strong experience working on Oncology studies
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Good experience in CTMS, eTMF IXRS and EDC systems
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455